Responsible for personal data: Sabrina Padilla Messaoudi, with DNI 41592198X. For personal security reasons for more details about the address, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Data requested on the website and purpose of the treatment.
- Name, surname and email in the contact forms: to make any direct contact with She&Deco, whether it is to ask questions, comments, suggestions, request a service or product, or any other information. Failure to provide the minimum personal data necessary will make it impossible for She&Deco to respond to the request.
- Name and email: to be able to make comments on the blog of the website.
- Name, surname, address, telephone, email, tax identification number: this information will be requested at the time of payment for the service, for the purpose of processing everything related to the client.
- Name, telephone number and email for the newsletter: with the express and voluntary consent of the data owner, the minimum information necessary to send an automated commercial newsletter will be requested on the website, where information on advertising, promotions and other information from the services and/or products offered by She&Deco.
- Email: the email will be requested to access the client area, according to the data provided when creating the account.
If the user is under 16 years of age, they must have the authorization of their parents or legal guardians to provide their personal data. She&Deco has no way to effectively verify the age of the users, so it is exempt from any responsibility, if the user does not comply with what is indicated here.
She&Deco will at all times ensure that the use given to the website, the contents, and the processing of the user's personal data, are carried out in the most correct way. For this, the user can always exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, oblivion or opposition, all in faithful compliance with the guidelines of the laws that govern the matter, by writing to email@example.com.
At no time will She&Deco share the data it has with third parties. In case of doing so to comply with the services contracted by any participant, send the newsletter, comply with legal requirements or for the administration of the website, the appropriate confidentiality agreements between the parties will be provided.
The links to third parties that can be found on the website have privacy policies unrelated to She&Deco. Access to these sites must be the responsibility of the user, being their responsibility to know them and their decision to accept them or not.
The website has 4 types of forms:
- Contact: the user, client or participant will be able to find forms that will facilitate communication with She&Deco, to ask questions, comments, request a quote, reserve any of the services offered on the website or demand any right that they may have. Failure to provide the minimum personal data necessary will make it impossible for She&Deco to respond to the request. This treatment will be considered legitimate as it is part of a pre-contractual procedure. The She&Deco website and email server will be the data processors.
- Advertising: users, buyers or participants will be asked for their express and voluntary consent to provide She&Deco with the minimum data necessary to send advertising and commercial information related to the services and/or products offered by She&Deco, to be added to a automated email marketing file managed by the person in charge of the treatment indicated below. The processing of personal data found in this section has been done with the consent of the data owner.
- For comments on the blog: in order to avoid spam , inappropriate messages, and to do a correct follow-up, the user will be asked for his name, email and website to identify him in the comments he wishes to make on the blog entries. These data will be visible to other users of the website. If you do not want the data to be visible to other people, you should contact She&Deco at firstname.lastname@example.org. The website server will be in charge of the treatment and that will be carried out with the consent of the data owner.
- To process the service request: users, clients or participants will be asked for their data so that She&Deco can process the services requested by the client. Legitimate processing of personal data due to the contractual relationship that exists with the client or participant. The data will be stored on the website's server.
She&Deco needs the support of third parties to adequately offer its services and products, with which it enters into the appropriate confidentiality agreements and verifies compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
The data provided to these third parties may not be used for other purposes not authorized by the owner of the data.
In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, it is made known that these third parties are:
- PayPal (Europe) S.àr.l. et Cie, SCA: company used to manage payments by debit and credit card on the website. Located at 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. For more information you can visit https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full?locale.x=es_ES
In specific cases, She&Deco may use applications or tools that have not been included or named in this list, the foregoing because it is a better option that helps to carry out a certain task; If this happens, She&Deco will notify its users, clients or participants of this situation, as the case may be.
POLICIES RELATED TO THE NEWSLETTER
These policies will be understood at all times as a complementary part of the terms and conditions displayed on the website, both being equally applicable at the time of a dispute. The privacy and intellectual property policy applied will be the same as that set forth in the terms and conditions of the website.
The “newsletter” shall be understood as the digital bulletin that She&Deco periodically sends to its subscribers through an external email service provider, to which the user has voluntarily subscribed.
She&Deco is not obliged to send the newsletter in defined periods of time, so it is totally free to do so when it deems appropriate. The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by following the instructions that you will find in the footer of the newsletter.
The user must not share their content with third parties, as this would violate She&Deco's copyright. The only possible distribution channel is the one managed and/or authorized by She&Deco
She&Deco will not be responsible for the content of third parties exposed in the newsletter, any dispute that may arise must be dealt with directly with the person or company mentioned.
All the material that is exposed in the newsletter is protected by copyright in favor of She&Deco and in the case of belonging to third parties, it will be understood that She&Deco has the proper authorization to use it as agreed with the author.
In the case of personal data provided for billing and purchase of products or services, they will be kept for the legally applicable time.In the case of personal data provided for electronic commercial newsletters and comments on the blog, it will be for the time that the owner of the data wishes to remain on the subscription list, so they can unsubscribe at any time. , automatically as indicated in each newsletter, or by writing to email@example.com